Tucson Home Inspectors
Providing home inspections in the Tucson metro and the surrounding area, Marana, Sahuarita, Green Valley, Dove mountain, and Vail.
We cover Southern Arizona, from Casa Grade to Nogales, Including the following Counties: Pima, Pinal, Cochise, Santa Cruz, and the rest of Southern Arizona.
Your home inspected by Arizona State and American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) certified home inspectors, using standards established by the State of Arizona.
- Az Certified Home Inspector (www.BTR.state.az.us ): #44891
- Az State Registered Firm (www.BTR.state.az.us ): #14898
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Inspector (www.ashi.org): Inspector #249433
- Tile Roofing Institute (TRI) Certified
Why Choose Hands-On?
Tucson based Hands-On Home Inspection has a genuine interest in your safety and well-being. Our motto is “eye of the buyer”. Every home is inspected as though we are buying it. From top to bottom, we inspect the property for any existing or potential safety hazards that may exist, and report on them in a clear format. We also check for problems with the structural integrity of the property. We are “looking out for our customer’s best interest”.
- Hands-On Home Inspection LLC Business License: L-1263304-8
- Providing home and property inspections in Southern Az, from Casa Grande to Nogales. Including the Tucson metro area, Vail, Dove Mountain, Green Valley, Sahuarita, Benson, and Marana.
- Graduate of “Arizona Sun-Tech” Home Inspector and Pool/Spa Course
- Our Arizona State and ASHI certified home inspectors use the Arizona Standards of Professional Practices (AZSOP) and the Code of Professional Conduct for Arizona Home Inspectors
Single Family Residence *
The fee is usually the first question a buyer asks, but the inspector’s experience and certification should be the first question.
The age and size of the home is the determining factor on the cost. Note: If you are shopping solely on price, you will find we are not the least expensive.
Call for an estimate.
Townhouse - 1/2 Duplex
- under 2000 sq/ft $295
- 2 Family Duplex $480
- 3 Family Duplex $550
- 4 Family Duplex $690
- 5 Family Duplex $780
- Condominium $275
Detached Casita/CondoUnder 2000 sq/ft $295
Mobile/Manufactured HomesSinglewide $325 Doublewide $375
Pool or Spa $75.00
Pool & Spa $100.00
Properties Build Before:
Additional Detached Garage: $50.00
Casita/In-law Apartment: $100.00
Cancellation, with less than 24 hr. notice: $75.00**
* A $50 travel fee may apply if the inspection is more than 50 mi. from home office.
**Applies to cancellation on the day of inspection without prior warning of impending problems, good communication always negates this charge.
***Verification of repairs made; helpful in situations where repairs are contingent for real estate sale to be complete.
Price Quotes are subject to verification by tax records/MLS and in some cases by measurements at the inspection site, prices may change when additional square footage (not previously reported) is found, or if other items such as pools and/or spas are present and need to be inspected.